Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) : Result Exam Calendar Syllabus UP Vacancies 2019 – 2020
Examination Conducted by the UPPSC
Generally following examinations are conducted by the Commission, but other examinations may also be conducted as per the requirement of the requisition for other posts if the same is provided in the service rules of such posts.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary Examination.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Main Examination.
- R.O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
- R.O/A.R.O Main Examination(Only for the Commission)
- A.P.S. Examination(Only for the Commission)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination.
- U.P. Nyayic Seva (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer Examination
Composition of the UPPSC
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and comprises of eight other Members. All appointed by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh, in accordance with the provisions in Articles-316 to 319 of the constitution of India.
The present composition of the Commission is as follows
Sr. No. Name Designation Joining Date
1 . Dr. Prabhat Kumar Chairman 02/07/2019
2 . Dr. Jai Ram Prasad Vaidya Member 18/06/2014
3 . Dr. Ramji Maurya Member 14/11/2018
4 . Sri. Dinesh Chandra Singh Member 16/11/2018
5 . Smt. Shushila Singh Member 16/11/2018
6 . Sri. Alok Prasad Member 20/11/2018
7 . Sri. Prem Kumar Singh Member 04/07/2019
8 . Sri. Jagdish Secretary 08/07/2017
Highlights of UPPSC
|Founder||Government of India|
|Founded||1 April 1937; 82 years ago|
|Type of Business||Recruitment for Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Location||10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Prayagraj – 211018|
|Chairman||Dr. Prabhat Kumar|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)